NORTH MEOLS PARISH COUNCIL
Minutes of the Parish Council Meeting held on 12th January 2021
Commenced : 19.00
Present: Bill Abram Chris Lennon Lawrence Baxter
Dorothy Hames John Howard Steve Douglas
Parish Clerk Angela Jenkins
89/20 Declarations of Interest
- All Councillors reminded they may need to update Register of Interests
90/20 Minutes of the previous meeting
91/20 Police Report (verbal)
92/20 Clerk’s Report/Progress Report on decisions taken
- The door to Boiler Cupboard to be made good at Community Centre
- Decision to have new Alarm fitted at Community Centre as alarm still going off.
93/20 FinanceAccounts for payment January 2021
|4063/4066||Remuneration||Staff Costs||£ 2,062.61|
|4067||Williamson Engineering||One Cut St Stephens, Maintenance Hesketh Ave Fence and see-saw & Footpath strimming and spraying between July/Oct||£ 591.60|
|4068||60th Ormskirk Scout Group||Donation||£ 100.00|
|4069||PKF Littlejohn||Audit 19/20||£ 360.00|
Agreed that payments of Accounts since the last meeting are ratified and invoices now presented on the payment schedule are approved and cheques signed by authorised signatories accordingly
94/20 Final Audit Report from PKF Littlejohn 2019/2020
- Final Audit completed to Council
95/20 Discuss Flood Plan and Joining with Neighbouring Parishes
The other Parish Councils to be consulted and a meeting to be booked when participants have been agreed.
96/20 Correspondence for Information
- Schedule of correspondence received circulated to all councillors
97/20 To receive recommendations of projects that benefit the Parish
- Need information of where to make cheque payable for bench in village
- New bins required and more salt for the salt bins. New dog bin required Church Road/Fleetwood Drive bus stop.
98/20 Emails Sent to Councillors December/ January discussed
99/20 To receive reports and recommendations from Members representing the Council on working groups and outside bodies
- Corporate Planning
- Community Centre
- As yet no opening date for the Community Centre
- Hesketh Avenue (Banks Park)
- To work on CCTV and lighting , possible dawn till dusk with timer, looking into costs for poles.
- Ditch on side of railway line to be cleaned out. Permission required?
- Health Issues
- There are going to be COVID vaccination centres Skelmersdale and Ormskirk using the Phizer vaccine and hoping to have Oxford vaccine soon.
- PPG Zoom meeting in a couple of weeks time.
- Health & Safety
- Gas Certificate at Community Centre has been completed still to arrange Pat Testing.
- The Finance Group Chris/Steve/John/Angela to have further meeting to discuss Budget going forward and Precept required.
100/20 Updates from West Lancashire Borough Councillor
- Nothing further to last Month
Weekly Planning Lists
|04.12.2020||2020/1035/FUL||Replacement two storey detached house, Otterbrook, Moss Lane, Banks PR9 8AF|
|07.12.2020||2020/1071/FUL||Proposed side extension , 18 Glebe Lane, Banks PR9 8EU|
|03.12.2020||2020/1079/FUL||Alteration of pre- approved side and rear single storey extension, 104 New Lane Pace, Banks PR9 8EZ|
|09.12.2020||2020/1077/FUL||Proposed two storey extension – 87 New Lane Pace, Banks|
|10.12.2020||2020/1097/FUL||Single Storey rear extension – 79 New Lane Pace, Banks|
|04.01.2021||2020/1215/FUL||Two Storey rear extension 39 & 41 New Lane Pace, Banks|
|23.12.2020||2020/1262/FUL||Determination whether prior approval is required agricultural building – Tinsleys Farm, Marsh Road, Banks|
102/20 Date of next meeting
Tuesday 9th February 2021 @ 7.00 pm
103/20 Leisure Centre
Under separate cover