This statement applies to content published on the www.northmeolspc.co.uk domain. It does not apply to content on any external links provided.
This website is run by the North Meols Parish Council. It is designed to be used by as many people as possible. The text should be clear and simple to understand. You can:
- zoom in up to 300% without problems
- Adjust the font size without zoom
- change colours, contrast levels of the text
- navigate most of the website using just a keyboard
- navigate most of the website using speech recognition software
- listen to most of the website using a screen reader (including the most recent versions of JAWS, NVDA and VoiceOver)
- The website is produced in English – machine translation is provided by google translate.
How accessible this website is
Parts of this website are not fully accessible. For example:
- a small number of are JPEG Image format and not available for screen readers. A text overview is provided
How to request content in an accessible format
If you need information in a different format Contact Us tell us:
- the web address (URL) of the content
- your name and email address
- the format you need, for example, audio CD, braille, BSL or large print, accessible PDF
Reporting accessibility problems with this website
If you find any problems that are not listed on this page or you think we’re not meeting the accessibility requirements, contact us.
If you contact us with a complaint and you’re not happy with our response contact the Equality Advisory and Support Service (EASS).
The Equality and Human Rights Commission (EHRC) is responsible for enforcing the Public Sector Bodies (Websites and Mobile Applications) (No. 2) Accessibility Regulations 2018 (the ‘accessibility regulations’).
Technical information about this website’s accessibility
North Meols Parish Council is committed to making its websites accessible, in accordance with the Public Sector Bodies (Websites and Mobile Applications) (No. 2) Accessibility Regulations 2018.
This website is Mainly compliant with the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines version 2.1 AA standard.