NORTH MEOLS PARISH COUNCIL
The next meeting will be held 12th October 2021
At Banks Community Centre 7.00 pm
Meeting called by: The Parish Clerk In the Chair: Cllr. Bill Abram
Type of meeting: Monthly Clerk: Angela Jenkins
Email Recipients: All Parish Councillors
Prior to the business of the meeting there will be a session for public participation, limited to Parish Council. Council issues will be limited to 15 mins. Public Voice’ will continue so as to allow members of the public to give information relevant to a specific agenda item. Those who wish to participate please email firstname.lastname@example.org with details for meeting
- Apologies: To receive apologies and reasons for absence.
2. Declarations of Interest.
a. Register of Interests: Councillors are reminded of the need to update their register of interests. b. To declare any disclosable pecuniary interests (DPI) or non-pecuniary interests in items on the agenda and their nature. (Councillors with DPIs must leave the meeting for the relevant items).
3. Minutes: To consider the approval of the minutes by Council Members regarding 14th September 2021 meeting.
4. Police Report
5. Clerk’s Report on decisions taken at last meeting and any urgent decisions since last meeting.
To consider payments to be made on list circulated
- Completion letter from PKF Littlejohn LLP, Accounts Audit for year ended 31.03.21
- Half yearly update on budget and accounts
- Discuss Bankline going forwards
7 Correspondence for Information.
To note the appendix of items, which will be made available, should anyone request any specific item. Sent prior to meeting by e-mail.
8. Emails Sent to Councillors September/October discussion/update
9. Cadent Gas new Gas Governor Progress Update
10. Queens Jubilee 2022
11. Dog Bins and Signage
12 Speed Cameras/ Speeding in village (Brochure to circulate)
13. To receive any reports and recommendations from Members representing the Council on working groups/outside bodies.
- Corporate Planning
- Community Centre
- Hesketh Avenue (Banks Park)
- Health Issues (Cllr. Hames)
- Health & Safety
Set up budget 2022/2023 Group
14 To receive an update from West Lancashire Borough Councillors
To consider the weekly list of planning applications, to note any decisions made, and any other planning matters brought to the notice of the Parish Council as detailed on the lists forwarded and emails sent
16. Post Office at Community Centre
17. Date of next meeting
To confirm the date and location of next meeting scheduled for Tuesday 9th November 2021, at Community Centre, Banks.