NORTH MEOLS PARISH COUNCIL
The next meeting will be held 13th October 2020
Via a Zoom Meeting
Meeting called by: The Parish Clerk In the Chair: Cllr. Bill Abram
Type of meeting: Monthly Clerk: Angela Jenkins
Email Recipients: All Parish Councillors
You are hereby summoned to attend:
Prior to the business of the meeting there will be a session for public participation, limited to Parish Council. Council issues will be limited to 15. Public Voice’ will continue so as to allow members of the public to give information relevant to a specific agenda item. Those who wish to participate please email email@example.com for details.
1. Apologies: To receive apologies and to approve reasons for absence.
2. Declarations of Interest.
a. Register of Interests: Councillors are reminded of the need to update their register of interests. b. To declare any disclosable pecuniary interests (DPI) or non-pecuniary interests in items on the agenda and their nature. (Councillors with DPIs must leave the meeting for the relevant items).
3. Minutes: To consider the approval of the minutes and e-mails sent to Council Members
Regarding 8th September 2020 meeting.
4. Police Report
5. Clerk’s Report on decisions taken at last meeting and any urgent decisions since last meeting.
To consider payments to be made on list circulated
Approval of year end accounts
Sign AGAR form
7. Correspondence for Information.
To note the appendix of items, which will be available, should anyone request any specific item. Sent prior to meeting by e-mail.
8. Re-Opening of Community Centre
9. Discuss playground improvements (following RoSPA Report)
10. CCTV Requirement
11. Drainage complaint Hesketh Avenue Playing Field
12. Computer upgrades for Community Centre
13. Emails Sent to Councillors Sept/Oct discussion
14. To receive any reports and recommendations from Members representing the Council on working groups/outside bodies.
- Corporate Planning
- Community Centre
- Hesketh Avenue (Banks Park)
- Health Issues (Cllr. Hames)
- Health & Safety
15 To receive an update from West Lancashire Borough Councillors
To consider the weekly list of planning applications, to note any decisions made, and any other planning matters brought to the notice of the Parish Council as detailed on the list attached
17 Date of next meeting
To confirm the date and location of next meeting scheduled for Tuesday 10th November 2020.
Members of the press and public are excluded
18. Leisure Centre update.
Clerk to North Meols Parish Council