NORTH MEOLS PARISH COUNCIL
The next meeting will be held on Tuesday 12 November 2019, at 7.15 pm at Banks Community Centre, Hoole Lane.
Meeting called by: The Parish Clerk In the Chair: Cllr. Bill Abram
Type of meeting: Monthly Clerk: David Maughan
Attendees: All Parish Councillors
You are hereby summoned to attend
Prior to the business of the meeting there will be a session for public participation, limited to Parish Council issues which will be limited to 15 minutes.
‘Public Voice’ will continue so as to allow members of the public to give information relevant to a specific agenda item.
- Apologies: To receive apologies and to approve reasons for absence.
- Declarations of Interest.
- Register of Interests: Councillors are reminded of the need to update their register of interests.
- To declare any disclosable pecuniary interests (DPI) or non-pecuniary interests in items on the agenda and their nature. (Councillors with DPIs must leave the meeting for the relevant items).
- Minutes: To consider the approval of the minutes of the meeting of the Council held on 8 October 2019 (previously circulated).
4 Police Report
5 Clerk’s Report
- To consider payments to be made as on list circulated
7 Correspondence for Information.
To note the appendix of items, which will be available, should anyone request any specific item.
8 To review those documents that are subject to annual review requirement (Donations, Equal Opportunity, Financial Regulations, Freedom of Information, Risk Assessment, and Standing Orders, all previously circulated to Councillors)
9 To discuss distribution of donations to groups within the Community
10 To receive any reports and recommendations from Members representing the Council on working groups/outside bodies.
- a) Corporate Planning.
- b) Community Centre.
- c) Hesketh Avenue (Banks Park)
- d) Health Issues (Cllr. Hames)
- e) Health & Safety
- f) Finance
11 To receive an update from West Lancashire Borough Councillors
To consider the weekly list of planning applications, to note any decisions made, and any other planning matters brought to the notice of the Parish Council as detailed on the list attached
13 Date of next meeting
To confirm the date and location of the next meeting scheduled for 10 December 2019
Members of the press and public are excluded
14 To discuss progress in respect of the Leisure Centre
15 To discuss progress in respect of replacement Clerk
David Maughan (Clerk to North Meols Parish Council).