Next meeting to be held 08.03.2022 @ The Hub, Banks Comm. Centre, Greaves Hall Avenue @ 7pm
Meeting called by: The Parish Clerk In the Chair: Cllr. Bill Abram
Type of meeting: Monthly Clerk: A.Jenkins
Email Recipients: All Parish Councillors
Prior to the business of the meeting there will be a session for public participation, limited to Parish Council. Council issues will be limited to 15 mins. Public Voice’ will continue so as to allow members of the public to give information relevant to a specific agenda item. Those who wish to participate please email firstname.lastname@example.org with details for meeting
- Apologies: To receive apologies for absence.
2. Declarations of Interest.
a. Register of Interests: Councillors are reminded of the need to update their register of interests. b. To declare any disclosable pecuniary interests (DPI) or non-pecuniary interests in items on the agenda and their nature. (Councillors with DPIs must leave the meeting for the relevant items).
3. Minutes: To consider the approval of the minutes by Council Members regarding 8th February 2022
- Police Report
- Clerk’s Report on decisions taken at last meeting and any urgent decisions since last meeting.
6. Finance To consider payments to be made on list circulated
7. Correspondence for Information.
To note the appendix of items, which is sent prior to meeting, will be available for any requests
8. Emails Sent to Councillors February / March discussion/update
9. To receive any reports and recommendations from Members representing the Council on working groups/outside bodies.
- Corporate Planning b) Community Centre
- Hesketh Avenue (Banks Park) d) Health Issues (Cllr. Hames)
- Health & Safety f) Finance
10. To receive an update from West Lancashire Borough Councillors
To consider the weekly list of planning applications, to note any decisions made, and any other planning matters brought to the notice of the P Council as on the lists forwarded and emails sent
- Bonds Lane
12. Community Assistant
13. Maintenance & General Handyman
14. Culvert and Watercourse 16
15. Hoole Lane Centre and Food Hub
Date of next meeting TUESDAY 12th April 2022 @ The Hub, Greaves Hall Avenue, Banks