NORTH MEOLS PARISH COUNCIL
The next meeting will be held 9th March 2021
Via a Zoom Meeting 7pm
Meeting called by: The Parish Clerk In the Chair: Cllr. Bill Abram
Type of meeting: Monthly Clerk: Angela Jenkins
Email Recipients: All Parish Councillors
You are hereby summoned to attend:
Prior to the business of the meeting there will be a session for public participation, limited to Parish Council. Council issues will be limited to 15 mins. Public Voice’ will continue so as to allow members of the public to give information relevant to a specific agenda item. Those who wish to participate please email firstname.lastname@example.org for meeting details.
- Apologies: To receive apologies and to approve reasons for absence.
2. Declarations of Interest.
a. Register of Interests: Councillors are reminded of the need to update their register of interests. b. To declare any disclosable pecuniary interests (DPI) or non-pecuniary interests in items on the agenda and their nature. (Councillors with DPIs must leave the meeting for the relevant items).
3. Minutes: To consider the approval of the minutes and e-mails sent to Council Members
Regarding 9th February 2021 meeting.
4. Police Report
5. Clerk’s Report on decisions taken at last meeting and any urgent decisions since last meeting.
To consider payments to be made on list circulated
7 Correspondence for Information.
To note the appendix of items, which will be available, should anyone request any specific item. Sent prior to meeting by e-mail.
8. Flooding Plan and joining with neighbouring Parish Councils Update
9. Emails Sent to Councillors Feb/Mar discussion update
10. Cadent Gas proposed new Gas Governor progress –
11. To receive any reports and recommendations from Members representing the Council on working groups/outside bodies.
- Corporate Planning
- Community Centre
Ms Powell email re using the Community Centre
- Hesketh Avenue (Banks Park)
- Health Issues (Cllr. Hames)
- Health & Safety
12 To receive an update from West Lancashire Borough Councillors
To consider the weekly list of planning applications, to note any decisions made, and any other planning matters brought to the notice of the Parish Council as detailed on the list attached
14. Culvert and Watercourse 16
15 Date of next meeting
To confirm the date and location of next meeting scheduled for Tuesday 13th April 2021 via Zoom.
Members of the press and public are excluded
16 Seek guidance re WLBC
17 Leisure Centre update.
Clerk to North Meols Parish Council