NORTH MEOLS PARISH COUNCIL
The next meeting will be held on Tuesday 14 March 2017, at 7.15 pm at Banks Community Centre, Hoole Lane.
Meeting called by: The Parish Clerk In the Chair: Cllr. Bill Abram
Type of meeting: Monthly Clerk: David Maughan
Attendees: All Parish Councillors
You are hereby summoned to attend
Prior to the business of the meeting there will be a session for public participation, limited to Parish Council issues.
(The Clerk to be informed of any urgent items prior to the meeting).
‘Public Voice’ will continue so as to allow members of the public to give information relevant to a specific agenda item.
- Apologies: To receive apologies and to approve reasons for absence.
- Declarations of Interest.
- Register of Interests: Councillors are reminded of the need to update their register of interests.
- To declare any disclosable pecuniary interests (DPI) or non-pecuniary interests in items on the agenda and their nature. (Councillors with DPIs must leave the meeting for the relevant items).
- Minutes: To consider the approval of the minutes of the meeting of the Council held on 14 February 2017 (previously circulated).
4 Police Report (verbal). There has also been a request to discuss developments in connection with proposed meeting with local police representative in the locality
5 Clerk’s progress report on decisions taken at the last meeting.
6 Clerk’s report on any urgent decisions taken since the last meeting.
- To consider payments to be made as on list circulated
8 Correspondence for Information.
To note the appendix of items, which will be available, should anyone request any specific item.
9 To receive update on Hoole Lane bus shelter
10 To receive an update on Leisure Centre
11 To discuss situation in respect of Hoole Lane
12 To discuss request for use of Aveling Drive by local football team
13 To receive any reports and recommendations from Members representing the Council on working groups/outside bodies.
- a) Police and Community Together (PACT) Panel. (Cllr. Abram).
- b) Corporate Planning.
- c) Community Centre.
- d) Hesketh Avenue (Banks Park)
To note inspection reports.
- e) Health Issues (Cllr. O’Hare).
- f) Banks Carnival.
- g) Health & Safety
- h) Finance
14 To receive an update from West Lancashire Borough Councillors
15 To receive an update from Lancashire County Councillor
To consider the weekly list of planning applications, to note any decisions made, and any other planning matters brought to the notice of the Parish Council as detailed on the list attached
17 Date of next meeting
To confirm the date and location of the next meeting scheduled for 11 April 2017
David Maughan (Clerk to North Meols Parish Council).