NORTH MEOLS PARISH COUNCIL
The next meeting will be held 8th June 2021
At Banks Community Centre 7.00 pm
Meeting called by: The Parish Clerk In the Chair: Cllr. Bill Abram
Type of meeting: Monthly Clerk: Angela Jenkins
Email Recipients: All Parish Councillors
Prior to the business of the meeting there will be a session for public participation, limited to Parish Council. Council issues will be limited to 15 mins. Public Voice’ will continue so as to allow members of the public to give information relevant to a specific agenda item. Those who wish to participate please email firstname.lastname@example.org for meeting details.
- Apologies: To receive apologies and to approve reasons for absence.
2. Declarations of Interest.
a. Register of Interests: Councillors are reminded of the need to update their register of interests. b. To declare any disclosable pecuniary interests (DPI) or non-pecuniary interests in items on the agenda and their nature. (Councillors with DPIs must leave the meeting for the relevant items).
3. Minutes: To consider the approval of the minutes sent to Council Members regarding 11th May 2021 meeting.
4. Police Report
5. Clerk’s Report on decisions taken at last meeting and any urgent decisions since last meeting.
To consider payments to be made on list circulated
Yearend April 2021 statement and balances
7 Correspondence for Information.
To note the appendix of items, which will be made available, should anyone request any specific item. Sent prior to meeting by e-mail.
8. Flooding Plan and joining with neighbouring Parish Councils Update
9. Emails Sent to Councillors May /June discussion/update
10. Cadent Gas proposed new Gas Governor Progress
11. To receive any reports and recommendations from Members representing the Council on working groups/outside bodies.
- Corporate Planning
- Community Centre
- Hesketh Avenue (Banks Park)
- Health Issues (Cllr. Hames)
- Health & Safety
12 To receive an update from West Lancashire Borough Councillors
To consider the weekly list of planning applications, to note any decisions made, and any other planning matters brought to the notice of the Parish Council as detailed on the lists forwarded.
14. Culvert and Watercourse 16 Update
15. Damaged Gas Pipeline Watercourse Crossing Update
16. Contracts for works for Parish Council to be re-tendered.
17. Dog/Rubbish Bins required various areas update
18. New Strimmer and Mower required
19. Contact Co-op re post office
20. Date of next meeting
To confirm the date and location of next meeting scheduled for Tuesday 13th July 2021 Location to be confirmed.
Members of the press and public are excluded
21. Zoom Meeting with Katherine Fletcher
22. WLBC Planning
23. Leisure Centre update.
Clerk to North Meols Parish Council