NORTH MEOLS PARISH COUNCIL
The next meeting will be held via e-mail Tuesday 9th June 2020
Due to Cornavirus
Meeting called by: The Parish Clerk In the Chair: Cllr. Bill Abram
Type of meeting: Monthly Clerk: Angela Jenkins
Email Recipients: All Parish Councillors
You are hereby notified of the following:
- Apologies: To receive apologies and to approve reasons for absence. Not Relevant
- Declarations of Interest.
- Register of Interests: Councillors are reminded of the need to update their register of interests.
- To declare any disclosable pecuniary interests (DPI) or non-pecuniary interests in items on the agenda and their nature. (Councillors with DPIs must leave the meeting for the relevant items).
- Minutes: To consider the approval of the minutes of e-mails sent to Council Members
12th May 2020, No comments received other than approved.
- Police Report Not Applicable
- Clerk’s Report: EMAILS Sent Previously
1.a Queens Award for voluntary service results of awards.
2.b Email re: Local Electricity Bill – House of Commons
3.c Urgent Immediate Road Closure Gorsey Lane
Report on last month:
4.d Lancashire County Council Rights of Way – Local Delivery Scheme. We are taking part and £ 500 grant applied for.
5.e Renewal with Zurich Insurance
6 Correspondence for Information.
To note the appendix of items, which will be available, should anyone request any specific item. Sent with this Agenda
- Any Other Business
Please forward to the Parish Clerk any other business you would like circulation by email.
8 To receive any reports and recommendations from Members representing the Council on working groups/outside bodies.
- Corporate Planning.
- Community Centre.
- Hesketh Avenue (Banks Park)
- Health Issues (Cllr. Hames)
- Health & Safety
- f) Finance
9 To receive an update from West Lancashire Borough Councillors Not Applicable
To consider the weekly list of planning applications, to note any decisions made, and any other planning matters brought to the notice of the Parish Council as detailed on the list attached
- Attached letter to planning re: Application 2020/0342/FUL (on Mays List)
11 Date of next meeting
To be advised would in normal circumstances be Tuesday 14th July at the Community Centre Banks.
Members of the press and public are excluded
- Leisure Centre a video meeting is planned for this week.
Signed: Angela Jenkins
Clerk to North Meols Parish Council