NORTH MEOLS PARISH COUNCIL
The next meeting will be held 14th July 2020 at 7.15 pm
At Banks Community Centre, Hoole Lane, Banks
Meeting called by: The Parish Clerk In the Chair: Cllr. Bill Abram
Type of meeting: Monthly Clerk: Angela Jenkins
Email Recipients: All Parish Councillors
You are hereby summoned to attend:
Prior to the business of the meeting there will be a session for public participation, limited to Parish Council issues which will be limited to 15 minutes 7.15 – 7.30 pm.
- Apologies: To receive apologies and to approve reasons for absence.
- Declarations of Interest.
- Register of Interests: Councillors are reminded of the need to update their register of interests.
- To declare any disclosable pecuniary interests (DPI) or non-pecuniary interests in items on the agenda and their nature. (Councillors with DPIs must leave the meeting for the relevant items).
- Minutes: To consider the approval of the minutes and e-mails sent to Council Members
9th June 2020 (Previously circulated).
- Police Report
- Clerk’s Report
Regarding North Meols Archers using Building.
Move for Clerk to apply for online banking
To consider payments to be made on list circulated
Approval of year end accounts
- Correspondence for Information.
To note the appendix of items, which will be available, should anyone request any specific item. Sent with this Agenda
- Other Business:
Discussion regarding Churchyard (Update).
Emails Sent June/July and discussion.
09.06.20 Community Support fund and Trading Standards Scams update
26.06.20 Notification of play area inspection August for NMPC.
26.06.20 COVID19 recovery phase information and thank you and High Sheriff award.
26.06.20 Keep Britain Tidy Great British September Clean
28.06.20 Our Lancashire
28.06.20 Parish and Town Council Defibrillator Grant
09.07.20 Lancashire County Council Highways Campaign (Potholes)
10.07.20 LGA Model Member Code of Conduct (Asked everyone to read)
- To receive any reports and recommendations from Members representing the Council on working groups/outside bodies.
- Corporate Planning.
- Community Centre.
- Hesketh Avenue (Banks Park)
- Health Issues (Cllr. Hames)
- Health & Safety
10 To receive an update from West Lancashire Borough Councillors
To consider the weekly list of planning applications, to note any decisions made, and any other planning matters brought to the notice of the Parish Council as detailed on the list attached
12 Date of next meeting
To confirm the date and location of next meeting scheduled for Tuesday 8th September after summer recess.
Members of the press and public are excluded
- Leisure Centre update.
Signed: Angela Jenkins
Clerk to North Meols Parish Council