NORTH MEOLS PARISH COUNCIL
The next meeting will be held 9th February 2021
Via a Zoom Meeting 7pm
Meeting called by: The Parish Clerk In the Chair: Cllr. Bill Abram
Type of meeting: Monthly Clerk: Angela Jenkins
Email Recipients: All Parish Councillors
You are hereby summoned to attend:
Prior to the business of the meeting there will be a session for public participation, limited to Parish Council. Council issues will be limited to 15 mins. Public Voice’ will continue so as to allow members of the public to give information relevant to a specific agenda item. Those who wish to participate please email email@example.com for meeting details.
1. Apologies: To receive apologies and to approve reasons for absence.
2. Declarations of Interest.
a. Register of Interests: Councillors are reminded of the need to update their register of interests. b. To declare any disclosable pecuniary interests (DPI) or non-pecuniary interests in items on the agenda and their nature. (Councillors with DPIs must leave the meeting for the relevant items).
3. Minutes: To consider the approval of the minutes and e-mails sent to Council Members
Regarding 12th January 2021 meeting.
4. Police Report
5. Clerk’s Report on decisions taken at last meeting and any urgent decisions since last meeting.
To consider payments to be made on list circulated
7. To Ratify budget and Precept Application for 2021/2022, Discuss Grant application
8.. Correspondence for Information.
To note the appendix of items, which will be available, should anyone request any specific item. Sent prior to meeting by e-mail.
9. Discuss Flooding Plan and joining with neighbouring Parish Councils Update
10. Emails Sent to Councillors Jan/Feb discussion update
11. Discuss Cadent Gas Proposed new Gas Governor
12. To receive any reports and recommendations from Members representing the Council on working groups/outside bodies.
- Corporate Planning
- Community Centre
- Hesketh Avenue (Banks Park)
- Health Issues (Cllr. Hames)
- Health & Safety
13 To receive an update from West Lancashire Borough Councillors
To consider the weekly list of planning applications, to note any decisions made, and any other planning matters brought to the notice of the Parish Council as detailed on the list attached
15. Culvert and Watercourse 16
16 Date of next meeting
To confirm the date and location of next meeting scheduled for Tuesday 9th March 2021 via Zoom.
Members of the press and public are excluded
17 Leisure Centre update.
Clerk to North Meols Parish Council