NORTH MEOLS PARISH COUNCIL
The next meeting will be held on Tuesday 11th February 2020, at 7.15 pm at Banks Community Centre, Hoole Lane.
Meeting called by: The Parish Clerk In the Chair: Cllr. Bill Abram
Type of meeting: Monthly Clerk: Angela Jenkins
Attendees: All Parish Councillors
You are hereby summoned to attend
Prior to the business of the meeting there will be a session for public participation, limited to Parish Council issues which will be limited to 15 minutes 7.15 – 7.30 pm.
‘Public Voice’ will continue so as to allow members of the public to give information relevant to a specific agenda item.
- Apologies: To receive apologies and to approve reasons for absence.
- Declarations of Interest.
- Register of Interests: Councillors are reminded of the need to update their register of interests.
- To declare any disclosable pecuniary interests (DPI) or non-pecuniary interests in items on the agenda and their nature. (Councillors with DPIs must leave the meeting for the relevant items).
- Minutes: To consider the approval of the minutes of the meeting of the Council held on
14th January 2020 (previously circulated).
4 Police Report
5 Clerk’s Report
- Report from Web Accessibility Course
- Report from Parish Clerks Council Meeting
- Report from Parish TC Meeting
- To consider payments to be made as on list circulated
- Consider way forward for CIL monies towards Leisure Centre
- Forms for Bank to be signed
- Confirmation of Precept
7 Correspondence for Information.
To note the appendix of items, which will be available, should anyone request any specific item.
8 To receive Members Propositions for items to be included in the 2020/2021 Budget any Societies or areas we can help.
- Banks Bowling Club
9 To receive any reports and recommendations from Members representing the Council on working groups/outside bodies.
- Corporate Planning.
- Community Centre.
- Hesketh Avenue (Banks Park)
- Health Issues (Cllr. Hames)
- Health & Safety
- f) Finance
10 To receive an update from West Lancashire Borough Councillors
To consider the weekly list of planning applications, to note any decisions made, and any other planning matters brought to the notice of the Parish Council as detailed on the list attached
12 Date of next meeting
To confirm the date and location of the next meeting scheduled for 10th March 2020 at Banks Community Centre
Members of the press and public are excluded
13 To discuss outcome of meetings regarding the Leisure Centre
15 Discuss outgoing Parish Clerk
Signed: Angela Jenkins
Clerk to North Meols Parish Council