NORTH MEOLS PARISH COUNCIL
The next meeting will be held 14th December 2021
At Banks Community Centre, Hoole Lane 7.00 pm
Meeting called by: The Parish Clerk In the Chair: Cllr. Bill Abram
Type of meeting: Monthly Clerk: Angela Jenkins
Email Recipients: All Parish Councillors
Prior to the business of the meeting there will be a session for public participation, limited to Parish Council. Council issues will be limited to 15 mins. Public Voice’ will continue so as to allow members of the public to give information relevant to a specific agenda item. Those who wish to participate please email email@example.com with details for meeting
- Apologies: To receive apologies and reasons for absence.
2. Declarations of Interest.
a. Register of Interests: Councillors are reminded of the need to update their register of interests. b. To declare any disclosable pecuniary interests (DPI) or non-pecuniary interests in items on the agenda and their nature. (Councillors with DPIs must leave the meeting for the relevant items).
3. Minutes: To consider the approval of the minutes by Council Members regarding 9th November 2021 meeting.
- Police Report
- Clerk’s Report on decisions taken at last meeting and any urgent decisions since last meeting.
Booked Internal Auditors for next Financial Year
To consider payments to be made on list circulated
7. Correspondence for Information.
To note the appendix of items, which will be made available, should anyone request any specific item. Sent prior to meeting by e-mail.
8. Emails Sent to Councillors November/December discussion/update
9. Banks Playing Field Drainage
10. Keep Britain Tidy Campaign
11. Local Plan
12. Application for Capital Funding
13 Queens Jubilee 2022
14. To receive any reports and recommendations from Members representing the Council on working groups/outside bodies.
- Corporate Planning
- Community Centre
- Hesketh Avenue (Banks Park)
- Health Issues (Cllr. Hames)
- Health & Safety
15. To receive an update from West Lancashire Borough Councillors
To consider the weekly list of planning applications, to note any decisions made, and any other planning matters brought to the notice of the Parish Council as detailed on the lists forwarded and emails sent
17. Date of next meeting
To confirm the date and location of next meeting scheduled for Tuesday 11th January 2022, at
The Hub, Community & Leisure Centre, Greaves Hall Avenue.
18. Part Two
Members of Press and Public excluded