NORTH MEOLS PARISH COUNCIL
The next meeting will be held via e-mail on Tuesday 14th April 2020
Due to Coronavirus
Meeting email by: The Parish Clerk In the Chair: Cllr. Bill Abram
Type of meeting: Monthly Clerk: Angela Jenkins
Email Recipients: All Parish Councillors
You are hereby notified of the following:
- Apologies: To receive apologies and to approve reasons for absence. Not Relevant
- Declarations of Interest.
- Register of Interests: Councillors are reminded of the need to update their register of interests.
- To declare any disclosable pecuniary interests (DPI) or non-pecuniary interests in items on the agenda and their nature. (Councillors with DPIs must leave the meeting for the relevant items).
- Minutes: To consider the approval of the minutes of the meeting of the Council held on
10th March 2020 (previously circulated).
4 Police Report
5 Clerk’s Report
- To consider payments to be made as on list circulated with this email
7 Correspondence for Information.
To note the appendix of items, which will be available, should anyone request any specific item
To be forwarded following this email
8 Propositions for any Societies that may need help
- The Covid Aid group set up in Banks we have donated £ 200.00 to help with essentials
9 To receive any reports and recommendations from Members representing the Council on working groups/outside bodies.
- Corporate Planning.
- Community Centre.
- Hesketh Avenue (Banks Park)
- Health Issues (Cllr. Hames)
- Health & Safety
- f) Finance
10 To receive an update from West Lancashire Borough Councillors Not Applicable
To consider the weekly list of planning applications, to note any decisions made, and any other planning matters brought to the notice of the Parish Council as detailed on the list attached
12 Date of next meeting
To confirm the date and location of the next meeting scheduled for 12th May 2020 at Banks Community Centre subject to social distancing TBA
Members of the press and public are excluded
Signed: Angela Jenkins
Clerk to North Meols Parish Council
Would all Councillors please contact me with any responses to this email and I will action.
I will send out certain documents in the following weeks if I feel you may benefit or should read them. I promise you not everything, and those I don’t will go on a correspondence list for next time.