NORTH MEOLS PARISH COUNCIL
The next meeting will be held on Tuesday 12 April 2016, at 7.15 pm at Banks Community Centre, Hoole Lane.
Meeting called by: The Parish Clerk In the Chair: Cllr. Bill Abram
Type of meeting: Monthly Clerk: David Maughan
Attendees: All Parish Councillors
You are hereby summoned to attend
Prior to the start of the monthly Parish meeting, there will be the Annual meeting
1. Election of Chairman
2. Election of Vice Chairman
3. Formation of Committees and Working Groups
4. Election of Internal Auditor
5. Agreement to meet on second Tuesday each month with an annual recess in August
At the end of the Annual Meeting, the monthly Parish meeting will commence
Prior to the business of the meeting there will be a session for public participation, limited to Parish Council issues.
(The Clerk to be informed of any urgent items prior to the meeting).
‘Public Voice’ will continue so as to allow members of the public to give information relevant to a specific agenda item.
1. Apologies: To receive apologies and to approve reasons for absence.
2. Declarations of Interest.
a. Register of Interests: Councillors are reminded of the need to update their register of interests.
b. To declare any disclosable pecuniary interests (DPI) or non-pecuniary interests in items on the agenda and their nature. (Councillors with DPIs must leave the meeting for the relevant items).
3. Minutes: To consider the approval of the minutes of the meeting of the Council held on 12 April 2016 (previously circulated).
4 Police Report (verbal)
5 Clerk’s progress report on decisions taken at the last meeting.
6 Clerk’s report on any urgent decisions taken since the last meeting.
• To consider payments to be made as on list attached
8 Correspondence for Information.
To note the enclosed appendix of items, which will be available, should anyone request any specific item.
9 To discuss situation with regard to the Environment Agency and the