NORTH MEOLS PARISH COUNCIL
The next meeting will be held on Tuesday 9 May 2017, at 7.15 pm at Banks Community Centre, Hoole Lane.
Meeting called by: The Parish Clerk In the Chair: Cllr. Bill Abram
Type of meeting: Monthly Clerk: David Maughan
Attendees: All Parish Councillors
You are hereby summoned to attend
Prior to the start of the monthly Parish meeting, there will be the Annual Meeting
- Election of Chairman
- Election of Vice Chairman
- Formation of Committees and Working Groups
- Election of Internal Auditor
- Agreement to meet on second Tuesday each month with an annual recess in August
At the end of the Annual Meeting, the monthly Parish meeting will commence
Prior to the business of the meeting there will be a session for public participation, limited to Parish Council issues .
‘Public Voice’ will continue so as to allow members of the public to give information relevant to a specific agenda item.
- Apologies: To receive apologies and to approve reasons for absence.
- Declarations of Interest.
- Register of Interests: Councillors are reminded of the need to update their register of interests.
- To declare any disclosable pecuniary interests (DPI) or non-pecuniary interests in items on the agenda and their nature. (Councillors with DPIs must leave the meeting for the relevant items).
- Minutes: To consider the approval of the minutes of the meeting of the Council held on 11 April 2017 (previously circulated).
4 Police Report (verbal). There has also been a request to discuss developments in connection with proposed meeting with local police representative in the locality
5 Clerk’s progress report on decisions taken at the last meeting.
6 Clerk’s report on any urgent decisions taken since the last meeting.
- To consider payments to be made as on list circulated
8 Correspondence for Information.
To note the appendix of items, which will be available, should anyone request any specific item.
9 To receive update on Hoole Lane bus shelter
10 To receive an update in respect of ongoing discussions with WLBC regarding the Leisure Centre
11 To consider a proposition that the Pre-Audit Year End accounts (2016-17) are received and noted (previously distributed)
12 To consider a proposition that the ‘Annual Governance Statement 2016/17’ (Annual Return Section 1) is ratified as drafted (previously distributed)
13 To receive any reports and recommendations from Members representing the Council on working groups/outside bodies.
- PACT Panel
- Corporate Planning
- c) Community Centre.
- d) Hesketh Avenue (Banks Park)
To note inspection reports.
- e) Health Issues (Cllr. O’Hare)
- f) Banks Carnival.
- g) Health & Safety
- h) Finance
14 To receive an update from West Lancashire Borough Councillors
15 To receive an update from Lancashire County Councillor
To consider the weekly list of planning applications, to note any decisions made, and any other planning matters brought to the notice of the Parish Council as detailed on the list attached
17 Date of next meeting
To confirm the date and location of the next meeting scheduled for 13 June 2017
David Maughan (Clerk to North Meols Parish Council).